Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another clan meeting soon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArmadylAngel
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
ArmadylAngel

Another clan meeting soon? Empty
PostSubject: Another clan meeting soon?   Another clan meeting soon? I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:26 pm

To catch the clan up on what's going on because there has been a lot of changes I would think a lot of them are getting confused and I would like to have a discussion afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Another clan meeting soon?   Another clan meeting soon? I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Hey Armadyl, as I mentioned in one of your posts already we've tried this but nobody was on at the time I believe we'll try for another one this week so you should be watching because something will most likely be posted here in the coming days Smile

We do appreciate the concern.
Back to top Go down
ArmadylAngel
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
ArmadylAngel

PostSubject: Re: Another clan meeting soon?   Another clan meeting soon? I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:05 pm

I will keep an eye out. and my life is finally slowing down so now i am able to do more on the offsite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another clan meeting soon?   Another clan meeting soon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another clan meeting soon?
Page 1 of 1