Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tips for staying awake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

Tips for staying awake Empty
PostSubject: Tips for staying awake   Tips for staying awake I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:14 am

hey guys, so I messed up and I need your help it's URGENT I need to stay awake for SEVEN HOURS the only catch is this cannot be a hour or two fix it has to work til like midnight although it wont be dangerously hard once I'm with them. So far perusing the internet I've found only one notable way which is listen to unfamiliar music so like reccommend some music be itsongs, Albums, Artists, ANYTHING

Please no stupid and/or obvious comments "Lul, drink an energy drink stupid" will not be tolerated your reply willl be deleted and you may get a little break from the forum depending on how I'm feeling Smile but, this is super important!!! it could be the most important day of well... my entire week.

If anyone could help me I would be eternally grateful to them..
Back to top Go down
Magdalinia
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate

Tips for staying awake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for staying awake   Tips for staying awake I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:18 am

Constantly keep moving. I work a graveyard shift sometimes and its rough, but I try to pick up a repetitive task like cleaning. Make sure it isnt too strenous to tire yourself out. Try not to stay in the same place, move around your house. Try sitting on couches and beds instead of laying on them (prompts the body to shut down and sleep). Music would be great too. it would break the silence around you. Its weird, but when you get that tired dopey feeling in your eyes, try to open then as much as possible and even move your field of vision by looking at things around you. The more your brain is stimulated, the less likely you are to fall asleep.
(I saw this post a little late, so I'm not sure if its helpful now, but just some tips for next time)
Back to top Go down

Tips for staying awake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Force :: Sovereign Boards :: Lounge-
Jump to: