Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you support?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

Who do you support? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you support?   Who do you support? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:57 am

Hello, most people who know me well in clan know I'm a bit of a runescape lore-freak now with rumoured two hours to go until the god emissaries update and before you're supposed to once and for all choose a side in the next godwars which side will you choose? If you don't know which sides will be available general consensus is that it will be (but remember nothing is certain)

-Guthix/Godless

-Saradomin

-Zamorak

-Bandos

-Armadyl

-Zaros

-Sliske

-Seren

Personally, my choice is Seren, mainly because I've always been in love with elven lore and being a major environmentalist I love that she's Gielinor's mother nature while also being the divine aspect of the anima Mundi. If people wish to know more I'd love to write short summaries on each god to make you better informed that would be of course due to popular demand, I'm looking forward to seeing everyones preference.
Back to top Go down
Tino
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Tino

PostSubject: Re: Who do you support?   Who do you support? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Seren, of course. Always been a huge elf fan, whether it's RuneScape, Lord of the Rings, you name it!
Back to top Go down
http://sovereignforce.betaboard.net
Rab
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
Rab

PostSubject: Re: Who do you support?   Who do you support? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:31 pm

I'd have to say I'm a big follower of Guthix.

In the real world, balance is incredibly important. You can never have good without the bad, or bad without the good; any imbalance would cause some sort of chaos.

Take those movies or games that take place in a "perfect" world. They're always perfect until some secret gets exposed, showing that a lot of bad had to take place for a lot of good to happen.

Needless to say, I was a tad bit heart-broken to see Guthix killed in the most recent quest Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you support?   Who do you support? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you support?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Force :: Sovereign Boards :: General Board-
Jump to: