Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello, im king python

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
king python
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

hello, im king python Empty
PostSubject: hello, im king python   hello, im king python I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:31 pm

hello, (srry for grammar mistakes)

My rsn is: king python and my irl name is dave. I'm 18 years old and i live in the netherlands. i play runescape since 2005 and my current ingame goal is getting the comp cape. i really enjoy making money by doing the fight kiln minigame or camping bosses for a long time. in the future i will host alot pvm/slayer/or maybe skilling events.

Do i have any hobby's?

why is my rsn: king python .... well....... i have a pet ball python! i was searching for snake's in the bushes since i was 7 years old and i still love them today. For my work i have to do a few physical tests every year, thats why i workout alot with my colleagues. i really like playing tennis, soccer or just running. if the weather is nice, i also like to go fishing with a few friends. if the weather is bad i play runescape !!

if you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: hello, im king python   hello, im king python I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Nice intro king Smile Looks like we have two members from the Netherlands the snake thing is so interesting! Maybe that's why you like Freezy so much Razz
Back to top Go down
king python
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: hello, im king python   hello, im king python I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm

hahaha freezy look soooo cute. here is a pic of my snake btw. just made it :p
hello, im king python King_p10
Back to top Go down
Rab
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
Rab

PostSubject: Re: hello, im king python   hello, im king python I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Your snake is the coolest snake ever.
Back to top Go down
ArmadylAngel
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
ArmadylAngel

PostSubject: Re: hello, im king python   hello, im king python I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Haha that's pretty cool!! I would love to hear stories about your snake? Have you ever been bitten or constricted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello, im king python   hello, im king python I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello, im king python
Page 1 of 1