Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ArmadylAngel my backround.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armadyl

ArmadylAngel my backround. Empty
PostSubject: ArmadylAngel my backround.   ArmadylAngel my backround. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Thanks for bringing me into the clan so far this is pretty awesome. Can't in the next couple months when we get really big. Well I was born in Montreal, Canada. I currently live in Gilbert, Arizona, United states. I work at an ice hockey rink. Ive played hockey and football since I was 4. I like all types of music but my favorite's are ramstien, 3 doors down, and system of a down and a lot of country. I'm a big jock....i go to the gym around 3 to 4 hours daily. But i dont mind spending a whole day scaping. I am also 18 and love to help out in clan in any way.

[b]BY THE WAY...I will be hosting pvm events almost everyday if im aloud to. i still have to discuss with tino. Be prepared though and if anyone needs to learn how to warband for free. let me know. Alot of people charge money to teach you how to do it. its very easy and you dont wear expensive gear or wepons just some food. you sometimes die but not that often.

Just wanted to say thanks for having me and ill see you guys on here or runescape. Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: ArmadylAngel my backround.   ArmadylAngel my backround. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:20 pm

It's great to get to know more clan members better Smile If I may ask what prompted the dramatic move from Canada to the US? I really love that you're so interested in hosting events you should talk to Non the less who is in charge of the event team were desperately trying to get members for that team you seem like you'd be an excellent candidate .
Back to top Go down
ArmadylAngel
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
ArmadylAngel

PostSubject: Re: ArmadylAngel my backround.   ArmadylAngel my backround. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:57 am

I will do that! the move was for my dads business haha i know i miss the snow Sad
and my own ice rink Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ArmadylAngel my backround.   ArmadylAngel my backround. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Welcome ArmadylAngel, nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
ArmadylAngel
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
ArmadylAngel

PostSubject: Re: ArmadylAngel my backround.   ArmadylAngel my backround. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Thanks etoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ArmadylAngel my backround.   ArmadylAngel my backround. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ArmadylAngel my backround.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Force :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: