Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site colours

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Site colours Empty
PostSubject: Site colours   Site colours I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:37 pm

I actually have a suggestion regarding the site... the layout is a bit dark. Perhaps we should use different colours instead of black and purple (white and brown perhaps?).

Would make it more pleasing to the eye Wink .
Back to top Go down
Tino
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Tino

Site colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site colours   Site colours I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:15 pm

I could definitely look into making skins for the site, so you could change it to fit your preference (:
Back to top Go down
http://sovereignforce.betaboard.net
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

Site colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site colours   Site colours I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Etoy wrote:
I actually have a suggestion regarding the site... the layout is a bit dark. Perhaps we should use different colours instead of black and purple (white and brown perhaps?).

I really like it D: but maybe there can be some compromise you know make it brighter but keep some qualities of this one.
Back to top Go down
Sanctus
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate

Site colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site colours   Site colours I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Etoy wrote:

Yah I think this is a very good idea What a Face .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site colours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site colours   Site colours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site colours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Force :: Suggestions-
Jump to: