Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tino Bo Bino.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tino
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Tino

Tino Bo Bino. Empty
PostSubject: Tino Bo Bino.   Tino Bo Bino. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Hi there everyone. My name's Austin, but Tino's much easier. I'm 21, turning 22 in June. In the clan, I am the Citadel and Avatar Lead, so if you need to know anything about the citadel, or the avatar, just ask me. Right now, I work as a MFT Lead at the Sears store we have here, so what that means is I unload stock trucks (tractors are mighty annoying :l), and deliver merchandise to people, while maintaining my team.

I love music, it's one of my biggest passions besides RuneScape. I play the guitar (electric/acoustic), and I am also a vocalist. I love many kinds of music, and I create many kinds of music. My stronger genre of music would probably be metal, seeing as I grew up with bands like Metallica, Motley Crue, all those good ones.

I've been playing RuneScape since 2004, so I'm kind of old. I've had two accounts since I've started playing; my cousin owns my first one, and I have this one that I use now. I haven't really taken a break from RuneScape, so that's 8, nearly 9 years of playing. It really gets to you, once you start having RuneScape dreams, haha.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask. I'm always open to talk, if you need advice for anything. I'm also open to suggestions, to make my management better, so let me know. ^^

Last edited by Tino on Thu May 16, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sovereignforce.betaboard.net

Tino Bo Bino. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tino Bo Bino.   Tino Bo Bino. I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Nice getting to know you a bit better by reading this Smile. I did not know you were so passionate about music. Wow, 2004, you are quite the veteran as well I see.

I actually have a suggestion regarding the site... the layout is a bit dark. Perhaps we should use different colours instead of black and purple (white and brown perhaps?).
Back to top Go down

Tino Bo Bino.
Page 1 of 1