Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

about my activeness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Non the less
Overseer
Overseer
Non the less

about my activeness Empty
PostSubject: about my activeness   about my activeness I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:45 pm

sorry everyone i know im making a horrid example of staff however I have very little time lately due to finals, working about 30+ hours a week and spending time with my girlfriend (which is a full time job on its own =p) i should be able to be quite active again in about 2 weeks. i will be on about 1-2 hours late night however so if you need to reach me you can always pm on this forum or contact my skype ill eventually get to you
skype- chnce95@hotmail.com

thanks, Non
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

about my activeness Empty
PostSubject: Re: about my activeness   about my activeness I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:25 am

No need to worry, life comes first the clan will still be here just don't leave us Smile we have a great event team which has been handling things in your absence goodluck on your finals!
Back to top Go down

about my activeness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Force :: Sovereign Boards :: Lounge-
Jump to: