Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruiters Wanted!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

Recruiters Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Recruiters Wanted!   Recruiters Wanted! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:28 pm

Hey guys, so as many of you may know I am the new leader of the recruitment team but as of right now there isn't a team while there are for the citadel/event teams respectively. Anyone who is interested in being part of this team please reply to this post and tell me;

1.Why do you wish to be a part of the Sovereign Force recruitment team?

2.Why do you think you should be a part of this team? What relevant skills do you have?

From mistakes in the past we have a strict belief is quality over quantity only invite recruits you think are likely to be active IE willing to cap, likely to attend events, active in chat. Spam recruiting will NOT be tolerated. Remember this is a really important role in our clan, while you are part of our recruitment team you're responsible for helping our clan grow, I will only chose mature individuals who can handle the responsibility without it going to their head.

Application deadline is Saturday, 31 May, 2013

Last edited by Charlotte on Fri May 31, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArmadylAngel
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
ArmadylAngel

Recruiters Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiters Wanted!   Recruiters Wanted! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:08 pm

1. I would like to become part of the recruitment team because I work hard and I'm very friendly with the clan and very active and would feel like I would able to help being in more recruits.
2. Well I'm a very nice and outgoing person and willing to help anyone which could help recruit but also I will help introduce the new recruits and not make them feel as awkward joining a new clan.
Back to top Go down
ArmadylAngel
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
ArmadylAngel

Recruiters Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiters Wanted!   Recruiters Wanted! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:10 pm

I would really like to move up in the clan and I feel like this is a great way to start and improve the clan. I'm willing to do anything and I'm excited for the months or years to come with this clan!! Thank you for your time.
-chase (armadylangel)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

Recruiters Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiters Wanted!   Recruiters Wanted! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:51 am

ArmadylAngel wrote:
I would really like to move up in the clan and I feel like this is a great way to start and improve the clan. I'm willing to do anything and I'm excited for the months or years to come with this clan!! Thank you for your time.
-chase (armadylangel)

Hi Armadyl, Thank you for showing interest in the position Smile I'm just curious how much time would you be willing to devote to recruiting? You need to remember the rank isn't cosmetic you need to be able to devote a reasonable amount of your play time to recruiting.
Back to top Go down
ArmadylAngel
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
ArmadylAngel

Recruiters Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiters Wanted!   Recruiters Wanted! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:37 pm

I know I have been playing that much lately but my life is starting to slow down an in willing to spend 2 to 3 hours a day maybe even 4. Just depends how much stuff you need me to do (: If I you give me something to do I will finish it by the time you want it done.
Back to top Go down
ArmadylAngel
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
ArmadylAngel

Recruiters Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiters Wanted!   Recruiters Wanted! I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:48 pm

I jut you to know that I will be on just this past week a graduate from high school and had to support my friends and hang out with my family. I promise I will be on the rest of the summer at least 3 hours daily. One more thing..I will be gone to Disney land for 38 hours and then ill be back Thursday morning. I will not have to miss anymore time. Please do understand it won't always be like this. Thanks for you time and understand.

-chase (armadylangel)
Back to top Go down
Non the less
Overseer
Overseer
Non the less

Recruiters Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiters Wanted!   Recruiters Wanted! I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:19 pm

wait your name is chase? thats too close to mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiters Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiters Wanted!   Recruiters Wanted! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiters Wanted!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Force :: Recruitment Discussion-
Jump to: