Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You can call me Emily

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magdalin

You can call me Emily Empty
PostSubject: You can call me Emily   You can call me Emily I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:08 am

Hello everyone. Magdalinia is my screen name, but feel free to call me Emily. Here's a little about myself. I am born, raised and currently living in Canada. I am 19 years of age. I am studying Medical Lab Technology at Cambrian College. I have a passion for medical sciences and I am working towards a Masters degree in Pathogenic Microbiology. As for my Runescape exploits, I am an off and on player, quitting at times when it become too much to handle along side schoolwork. I was looking for a more social experience online so I decided to join this clan. I wish to learn more about the updates and things I tend to miss when I have to take a short hiatus from the game. You all seem quite friendly and I am eager for the oppretunity to meet new people. Smile Take Care! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: You can call me Emily   You can call me Emily I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:05 am

Hello, Emily! We are glad to have you with us in our clan I share your passion for medical science! I'm hoping to work in a medical science lab with a engineering degree specializing in biochemistry. I'm sure anyone in clan would be glad to fill you in on updates you may have missed I hope you enjoy your time in this clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Tino
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Tino

PostSubject: Re: You can call me Emily   You can call me Emily I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:53 am

Hello Emily, and welcome to Sovereign Force.
Back to top Go down
http://sovereignforce.betaboard.net
Magdalin

PostSubject: Re: You can call me Emily   You can call me Emily I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:17 am

Thats pretty cool Charlotte, I did a little bit of Biochem in my first semester. I wish there was more of it, but it turns into Physical and Clinical Chemistry after that Sad As for the stuff about rs that I am really lost about (summoning, gwd, dugeoneering and the newer armours and weapons) I am trying to read up on them and understand. Seems like a fun way to my online time, this summer Smile
Back to top Go down
ArmadylAngel
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
ArmadylAngel

PostSubject: Re: You can call me Emily   You can call me Emily I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:33 pm

I know we have already met but you are welcome to ask me about questions and such. It's really cool that you love in Canada!!
Back to top Go down
Non the less
Overseer
Overseer
Non the less

PostSubject: Re: You can call me Emily   You can call me Emily I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:12 pm

any questions feel free to ask me when im online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can call me Emily   You can call me Emily I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can call me Emily
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Force :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: