Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, I'm G Brook34

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rab
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
Rab

Hey, I'm G Brook34 Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I'm G Brook34   Hey, I'm G Brook34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:05 am

Hiya. I'm Rab.

I'm an employed psychology major who plays guitar, drums in a band, and makes chiptune.

Other than that, there's really nothing too special about me.

I started playing Runescape years and years ago, but I made the main account I use back in '06. After years of making friends and about 4 skill capes in, I quit for a few months, but came back from time to time to slowly work towards a max cape so I can finally quit, saying I've gotten a 99 in every skill.

Anyways, I don't really know what else to put here so feel free to ask questions about me.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

Hey, I'm G Brook34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm G Brook34   Hey, I'm G Brook34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:09 am

Hey Rab! great to learn more about you Smile can't wait to see your progress towards that max cape I'm going for one also. I'm curious about the band you mentioned though what genre of music do you and your bandmates play typically? I'm very looking foreword to getting to know you more.
Back to top Go down
Rab
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
Rab

Hey, I'm G Brook34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm G Brook34   Hey, I'm G Brook34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:17 am

Well, seeing your skills, I'd say you'd beat me to it ^^;

But, we're a pop punk/hard rock band. We haven't really done anything too huge, but we've played some decently sized venues all around my state and I think we're doing rather well for a small band filled with busy busy highschool graduates hah.

We play a lot of things from Blink-182 to Muse. Not a huuuuge fan of what we play, but as long as the drums are fun I'm fine.

I'm also starting up a side-project with a producer friend of mine to start making a duo-musician metal group because I really miss playing my guitar on stage :I
Back to top Go down
Rab
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
Rab

Hey, I'm G Brook34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm G Brook34   Hey, I'm G Brook34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:35 am

Anyways, excuse me for sounding like every guy in a band talking about said band with a girl :I
Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm G Brook34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm G Brook34   Hey, I'm G Brook34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Welcome Rab, nice to have some people with a passion for music around Razz.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

Hey, I'm G Brook34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm G Brook34   Hey, I'm G Brook34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:54 pm

maybe you should post some here on the site I'd love to hear it Smile
Back to top Go down
Rab
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
Rab

Hey, I'm G Brook34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm G Brook34   Hey, I'm G Brook34 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:21 pm

I'm actually just finishing up a recording of a song. I'll put it on my sound cloud and post it when it's done. I did all the vocals and instrumentation, so I'm really proud of it
Back to top Go down
Rab
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
Rab

Hey, I'm G Brook34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm G Brook34   Hey, I'm G Brook34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:43 am

soundcloud( )/truthtunes/yesterdays-pennywise-cover

add the .com in the ( )

There's the cover I was talking about. Finished it last night ^^

I also have a lot of chiptune and such on there; but I think the cover is real quality work.
Back to top Go down
ArmadylAngel
Clan Initiate
Clan Initiate
ArmadylAngel

Hey, I'm G Brook34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm G Brook34   Hey, I'm G Brook34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:32 pm

This was really interesting and I'm glad to have you in the clan and looking forward to seeing throughout the clan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, I'm G Brook34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm G Brook34   Hey, I'm G Brook34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm G Brook34
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Force :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: