Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i am a noodle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lights
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Lights

i am a noodle. Empty
PostSubject: i am a noodle.   i am a noodle. I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Damian AKA Lights. I founded this clan with it's members in mind, hunting down leaders who could aid me in building a strong foundation for our community. The people I've found were more than what I asked for. Here we are, just a few days later at 60 members strong.

I totally suck at writing introductions but here it goes: I'm fresh out of high school, saving up for my first car (p71 Crown Victoria omg <3) training for manager at Five Guys. I love going out with friends letting adventures unfold throughout the night, because experiencing new things and making stories is what I live for. I have an amazing lady in my life who drives me absolutely insane (in my display picture). My sense of humor is dry and offensive so I apologize for that in advance. I'm a strange character and I hope that doesn't scare you away <3

I've recently come back from a long RuneScape break while I got my life together, and I can't wait to catch up with you all. See ya on the other side!
Back to top Go down

i am a noodle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a noodle.   i am a noodle. I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Do not worry - you did a good job writing this marvellous piece of text Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

i am a noodle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a noodle.   i am a noodle. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Nicely put Damien, you've turned out to be a fantastic leader I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and building a clan with you Smile All the best for you and your lovely girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i am a noodle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am a noodle.   i am a noodle. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am a noodle.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Force :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: