Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All about Celestiyl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

All about Celestiyl Empty
PostSubject: All about Celestiyl   All about Celestiyl I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Hey all, I figure I should let you know a little about myself, Firstly I'm the only female member on your clan staff (yay, I think) I'm also 21 years old today Very Happy I was born and raised in the UK but I'm doing my schooling in Canada so my timezone will alternate between GMT and EST. I'm one of your deputy owners and I have very extensive clan experience I'm also hoping to be able to host a lot of events Smile

I was raised in a very musical family so I was put into singing lessons at a very young age I can play bass guitar and violin and I'm also an excellent dancer and very involved in the theatre I'm hoping to start recording my music if so you'll be able to see it posted here. My musical preferences range from anything all the from Classical to death metal if anyone has any artists they're particularly passionate about I'd love to hear it.

As for my RS career well right now I have 12 99's and I'm hoping to have my max cape by January I made my account waaay back in 2001 so I'm part of the dying veteran community and for some reason I'm told repeatedly I'd make a good player moderator I don't think so though Razz

If anyone has any questions about me at all I'd love to answer them Smile

Last edited by Charlotte on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tino
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Tino

All about Celestiyl Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Celestiyl   All about Celestiyl I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Nice to get to know you more, Charlotte. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sovereignforce.betaboard.net

All about Celestiyl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Force :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: