Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Non the Less

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Non the less
Overseer
Overseer
Non the less

Non the Less Empty
PostSubject: Non the Less   Non the Less I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:02 pm

alright to get started about myself i live in Massachusetts and oversee the event team for sovereign force. you can call me chance or Non doesnt matter. outside of my scaping career i play xbox360 generally GOW or injustice. besides gaming i enjoy archery, swimming, running, pretty much everything outdoors. i am currently in highschool as a jr. soon to be senior which may restrict my play time along with my girlfriend but hell the game comes second behind all of that.
i am also a manager at mcdonalds which i will quit in the next year to get out of that hell. my past experience with clans is very extensive i have owned clans for different games that had been among the top ranking. from those experiences i have learned what makes a good clan which is involvement with its members and helping everyone. what i hope to contribute to sovereign force is my past abilities to assure everyone is happy and content.

any questions please ask me in-game or below

P.S that beautiful picture of me is kinda a joke that happened to be the only pic on my phone so enjoy

thanks,
Non the less
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

Non the Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non the Less   Non the Less I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Very well done! It's great to get to know you better Smile but, you seem really young to be a manager already ;o
Back to top Go down
Non the less
Overseer
Overseer
Non the less

Non the Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non the Less   Non the Less I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:24 pm

technically im a manager in training but i graduated my management class, sadly i need to be 18 to actually have the title "manager" but i do the same stuff wear the same stuff and get paid the same so eh i guess im not a manager but have all the benifits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Non the Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non the Less   Non the Less I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non the Less
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Force :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: