Sovereign Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Force's Offsite Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RS ThreadRS Thread  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A thousand times goodbye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner
Charlotte

A thousand times goodbye Empty
PostSubject: A thousand times goodbye   A thousand times goodbye I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Hey guys I never thought I'd be sitting here writing this out. Look at what we've done the clan we've all crafted and shaped, together. In three short weeks We're almost at 80 members it's a wonderful thing I just hope you guys continue the legacy I've left you to carry on, don't think me self absorbed it's not my legacy, it's yours Ours

I'm not going to follow in Etoy's and Tom's footsteps and leave all of you without any reasoning because you're all better than that and you all deserve an explanation. As I'm sure you're all well aware of Chance (non the less) and Damien (Lights Six) have been very inactive the past little while my role as deputy owner was to take over when the leader wasn't here and I've failed to do that I've spent the past 4 days constantly recruiting at clan camp and yet I could see the clan slipping away, dying. I found attendance wavering on events less and less everytime there never seemed to be enough and I was constantly bothering people to attend... I can't do it anymore.

I can't do it I tried my best to keep the clan going but I can't do it alone. From now on Lights will be back to save the clan from the state of disrepair I've allowed it to slip into in a few weeks non the less will be back and the clan will be in their worthy capable hands.

Everyday more and more people were turning to me expectantly I'm not the clan owner and I can't continue like this.. I'd like to thank you all for this opportunity it's the most I've enjoyed this game in years and it's thanks to you all, if Lights ever reaches out to me again should you all need me I'll return I'll check back to this post on occasion over the next few weeks if you want to keep in contact please post below.

It's just frustrating me.. and I cannot do it alone anymore I'm sorry it's ended too soon.
Back to top Go down
Non the less
Overseer
Overseer
Non the less

A thousand times goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thousand times goodbye   A thousand times goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:20 am

good luck char thanks for what you have done.
Back to top Go down

A thousand times goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Force :: Introductions :: Farewells-
Jump to: